Why Let with Hemmings Homes?
Hemmings Homes is a multi-award-winning estate & letting agency who have received numerous accolades and high praise for their ‘Get it Right First Time’ approach to lettings. We treat every property as if it were our own to ensure we find the correct and most suitable tenant for each individual property.
We believe the little things and attention to detail make a big difference and here is how we help our landlords:
- We find tenants quickly - Hemmings Homes list your rental property on the market as soon aspossible.Your property will be showcased widely online and using traditional marketing methods. We will then email the property details out to our existing client database of matching tenants, ensuring your propertyis noticed by as many potential ternants as possible.
- Where we advertise - As well as listing your property on our own website, we’ll also display your property on all the major online portals, including Rightmove, Zoopla and popular lettings portal Letting Web.
- We conduct thorough reference checks - At Hemmings Homes we have a dedicated team to provide full and independent references on every perspective tenant. We will conduct a credit check, secure an employer reference and a previous landlord reference.
- We tailor a service to suit each landlord - We offer three bespoke services – from a basic ‘tenant find’ service, to a fully managed service – all of which can be tailored to suit you.
- We’ll help you protect your letting income - Even the most reliable tenant can experience a change of circumstances. Hemmings Homes can set you up a rent guarantee policy underwritten by DAS legal & protection service which guarantees your rent for the first 6 months. This remarkable service provides:
- Nil Excess
- Payable until vacant possession
- Cover limit of £2,500
- Total claims limit of £50,000
- Upon accepting a claim the insurers will seek repossession of the property at their own expense
- Full legal expense cover
- Available for Managed, Rent Collection or Let Only serviced properties
- We’ll help you protect your property - We can provide buildings & contents insurance, and have special packages designed especially for landlords, whether you have just one property or a large portfolio.
- We help you understand the legislation - It’s important to be a responsible landlord. We help you to fulfil your legal responsibility by keeping you updated about the ever-changing regulations concerning landlords and tenants.
For more information on any of the landlord or lettings services we offer, please contact us today.