Hemmings Homes offer our clients three bespoke landlord packages. Each package is designed differently, and offers our clients the choice of how much or how little they want to be involved with the rental of their property. We feel that by offering three different levels of service, as well as our guaranteed rental package, we are best placed to meet the expectations of each individual landlord’s requirements.
Please find our three maintenance options outlined below.
Tenant Find Only
Our professional Tenant Find Service is designed specifically to find the best tenant for your property. This service is tailored to landlords who wish to take a hands-on approach to managing the daily maintenance of their rental property.
Hemmings Homes will:
- Proactively market your property to prospective tenants
- Erect one of our distinctive ‘To Let’ boards to promote your property
- Carry out stringent referencing and financial checks
- Provide tenancy agreements and relevant notices to protect your legal rights
- Notify relevant authorities and utility suppliers of the change of occupancy
- Renew the tenancy agreement for a new term if appropriate
- Offer optional services, including a professional inventory and tenant checkout service
Rent Collection Only
We find you a tenant and collect monthly payments on your behalf, allowing you to maintain daily management of your property.
Included is everything listed in the Tenant Find service, as well as:
- Your rent collected – text message or email to say rent has been received.
- Monthly statements emailed and available on the Hemmings Homes portal
- Pursuance of tenant arrears and serving of appropriate notices
- Debt control and recovery
Gives the maximum level of service allowing you, the landlord, the minimum of involvement in the routine management and maintenance of the property. We’ll manage the letting of your property from beginning to end and keep you informed every step of the way.
In addition to the features included in our other maintenance options, Hemmings Homes will:
- Ensure an inventory is prepared on the property’s contents and condition by a professional specialist.
- Have our highly trained lettings agents undertake quarterly specified routine visit checks to ensure the property is kept in good order.
- Organise any necessary repair work, using our panel of qualified and approved contractors
- Our experienced letting agents will visit the property at an agreed time and date to check the tenant out of the property and assess any damage and unreasonable wear and tear at the conclusion of the tenancy.
- Lodge the tenant’s security deposit with an approved government tenancy deposit scheme.
- Process the tenant’s security deposit upon satisfactory settlement of any charges incurred.
- Tenant checkout service and checkout report.